Austin Coding Academy New Student Referrals
Earn $100 each for you and a friend when they become a student of Austin Coding Academy
Students at Austin Coding Academy come from all walks of life, but they each share one common trait; every ACA student is committed to learning and improving, whether they’re hoping to launch a more rewarding career, adding a new skill to their repertoire, or transforming a great idea into a new company. After our students complete ACA and witness first-hand the transformative nature of our school, they’re so often shouting our praises from the rooftop. As a way of saying thanks for all of that ACA love, we’re offering a special Referral Program for our November and January cohorts!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Austin Coding Academy’s referral process is simple. Current students, graduates, and instructors who want to share the benefits of learning with ACA will be rewarded for growing the community. Starting Oct. 18, ACA will be awarding referral bonuses to both current students, grads, and instructors who refer new students, and to referred students who enroll in classes. Both the new student and the referring student, graduate, or instructor will receive a $100 for helping build our community. When a referred student submits an application they’ll fill out the “Referral or Promo Code” field in the application with the full name of the person who referred them. Once the new student has completed three weeks of their course, each receives their reward... Easy!
WHO SHOULD I REFER?
Know someone else who is committed to improvement? Maybe a friend, family member, or coworker who is looking for a career change or to add a new set of skills to their current job? Don’t be shy, let them know about our program. Austin Coding Academy is here to help people who are looking to improve their lives. We’re proud of how strong our community is, so adding someone who shares our values makes all of us better.
WHY SHOULD I REFER SOMEONE?
Referrals help keep the ACA community growing, and it’s always extra rewarding to help someone you care about succeed. By referring someone to ACA, you’re giving that person the opportunity to improve their lives by gaining a valuable and in-demand skill. It’s exciting to see friends and family members work together in our program and strive towards making meaningful changes in their careers, together. Let’s keep that up!
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
Here are the key things you need to know about how our referral program works:
- Rewards for referrals apply to students who enroll in any ACA class with a November 2018 or January 2019 start date
- Referred students must complete at least 3 weeks of class for referral benefits to be awarded – at that point, a member of the ACA team will reach out to both
- You can refer as many students as you like to sign up for our classes
- The $100 referral credit will be awarded to graduates and instructors in the form of a Visa gift card
- Current students will have the option to have the $100 credited to their account for future courses or receive the credit as a $100 Visa gift card
- Newly referred students will have the $100 credit awarded towards their tuition payment
Have additional questions about the Referral Program? Email email@example.com with the subject line “Referral Program” with your question, and a member of the ACA team will get back to you with an answer!